Thursday, April 21, 2016

To write or not to write?

I haven't posted in a while. I've had a lot going on (more about that in a second) but also was feeling kind of burned out on all things infertility related. 

So, in the past few months I got a new job across the country, we sold our house, husband got a new job, packed up house, moved into new place, and now are almost settled- but it's been crazy. The good news of it on the fertility front is that I'm now seeing a world-class expert at UCSF, in a center that is worlds better than the office I had been going to- they actually answer their phone! And respond to questions!

But, on the not so good front I feel like I'm in Groundhog Day as far as treatment goes- once again my lining didn't look good, had a hysteroscopy that hopefully took care of some scarring and other damage, and am now on a "mock cycle" to see if I respond to the drugs for an embryo implantation cycle. When we did this last summer I didn't respond, so here's hoping this time is better but I'm not going to hold my breath. 

No comments:

Post a Comment