Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Boarding Planes

after the last post I thought I'd go for a little lighter note.

So I travel a lot, and I'm fortunate to frequently get upgraded to first class. And it never ceases to amaze me when I'm boarding a plane that old, white guys (and I say that because they make up most of first class) seem to never even have a thought that someone who a) is young (and by that I mean generally under 40) and b) not a man, could possibly be boarding in first class with them. On many occasions I have been elbowed out of the way by these guys hurrying to board (what's thr hurry anyway? To sit there longer?) since I could definitely not be boarding with them.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is don't make assumptions! (And, it's not worth pushing people around to board a plane earlier. Really.)

No comments:

Post a Comment