Friday, August 15, 2014

Pee

Did the title get your attention?

I just had to share because I couldn't believe this- I was sitting in one of the delta sky clubs the other day on my way home and there was a lady with a small white dog. The dog is on a leash but is searching around, sniffing- looking like he is searching for a "spot". The woman is not paying any attention as he squats down and proceeds to make a nice little pee puddle on the carpet. Really?!

But it gets better. I don't think she even knew that he had peed, but another minute later the dog searches around again and then squats down to poop! Thankfully she actually noticed this one and scoops it up with a pee pad.

I've traveled a lot for a few years but I guess there is always something crazy to see that i haven't seen before!

No comments:

Post a Comment