Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Sweet Kiddos

I got to spend the last 2 nights with one of my coworkers, and since we've been friends for a while she invited me to stay at her family's house outside of Boston.

She has 2 sons, ages 3 and 6, who are just adorable bundles of energy. I always think it's so cute to see how kids can be shy at first, because you're a stranger, but after a few hours of hanging out with them will be snuggled up with you by the end of the night. The boys seemed to have endless energy- jumping in the pool over and over, racing each other back and forth around the house to fetch toys, and bouncing up and down on the sofa. To me, it was adorable, but I'm sure for them dealing with it every day is a handful!!

I am grateful I got to spend time with them and it makes me very much look forward to the day when Jacob and I will hopefully have our own rascals running around.

No comments:

Post a Comment