Friday, August 1, 2014

Plan vs reality



A friend sent this picture to me related to a work project, but I think it does a pretty accurate job of summing up a lot of what I'm putting in the blog!

I was reminded by a friend yesterday (who has known me since I was 3) that I have always been a fairly introverted person- I tend to deal with things with working through them in my head more so than talking them out. So it was a bit scary and even a moment of almost panic yesterday to stop and think about how much I had put out there for semi-public consumption.

But the nice part is that I also feel lighter in a way, since I have gotten a lot off my chest.

And, for those of you who commented, I did not write everything on here just yesterday. I have been writing over the past few weeks here and there. Writing to me feels kind of like yoga- hard to get into at first, but then the more I do it the more I enjoy it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment